Friday, March 28, 2008

Why you should never let 2 grown men hide the last 2 eggs at easter!





ok I have to admit when this first happened I was rather irritated that the guys would have taken their duty so lightly! Nickole gave Grandpa Mike and Glenn the last two eggs to hide. Grandpa said here I hid it and chucked it against the wall where it then fell down under the window. Easy to find and not harmed at all! All I could said is thank God it was a plastic egg! Glenn saw that and while I was still trying to get past my shock threw his against the house too!
Glenn was NOT as lucky as my dad. His landed IN the rose bush! Nickole was talking getting the tongs out and Glenn was in agreement. I told them both LATER after the hunt! Well little Jon with his nerves of steel and his ability to get into and out of weird places managed to get the egg without even a scratch!

No comments: