Saturday, February 16, 2008

eco friendly house?!?


When I was younger I never thought much about the eco freak people you know the ones that didn't use paper a lot and wore only all cotton clothes cause it was earth friendly. Now here I am at thirty buying appliances that are earth friendly and will use less water, less energy and still get the job done. After a few months of searching and a lot of reading on consumer reports and just going for it we have brought home the ge front loaders. so far we love them. Less water being used. Less soap needed, less bleach and fabric softner and my absolute favorite feature... sanitize wash!! That is where the machine boils the crap out of your clothes:-) So far so good... I love my new machine. I can wash all the kids clothes in 3 loads. The downside is that now I have a huge amount of clothes to fold every time!! The clothes look a lot cleaner! Ours are silver and not exactly what we wanted as far as brand goes but it's awesome!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

NICE! Gotta love new appliances! I hate the folding though... :(