Thursday, February 7, 2008

Easier than nailing jello to a tree?!?! I think NOT!!!


While out with my mom and Glenn we found one of those flip calendars. You know the ones where you get them home and are great about changing it every day.... for about a week! Then you play catch up very five days or so. One saying caught my eye as I flipped quickly through it... Raising teenagers is like nailing jello to a tree! Oh if this isn't the most accurate description! Or another favorite of mine is... It is a lot like being pecked to death by a duck! S-L-O-W and very painful! Today we went into the girls room to put away some of their things that had been left out. Holy Hannah , Batman! I swear Gremlins live in there! Nothing was picked or put away! I know, I know! That is just teenagers. But sheesh we get them up early enough to get ready for school and be able to make beds and put things away. So today I decided to take matters into my own hands and I created a condemned sign for their room! lol I think that is the most fun I have had on the computer in a while! So now on the girls room door there is a wonderful condemned sign printed on "Bright (OMG my EYES I've been blinded) orange!" Think they'll see it? I gave them 4 hours before I go in with trash bags and do it myself! Hopefully this works. I'll keep ya posted. The oddest thing of it all is that the boys room is darn near immaculate! Go figure?!? No this isn't a pic of their room but it sure is close!

No comments: