Thursday, February 7, 2008

***Refund***



ok yes we have taken leave of our senses. I went to the pet store today to get my little snowflake a treat. She is the parakeet we have had for five months. She's white with blue bits here and there. And she is SPOILED!!! I never knew you could spoil a bird but oh boy did we ever! She loves to sit at the table with us and eat from a plate. She also loves to be held close so she can be warm and scratched under her head and neck.

Any way back to the pet store. I realized that she needed new toys or a treat or something. I mean after all we buy the dog treats why not her too. So in to petco we went. While we were wandering we met up with Kimberly. She had just come from the back room and had this most adorable little blue parakeet on her shoulder. He was just warbling and singing! Some how we got to talking about him. She explained he had just been returned cause he bites! His previous owner had only had him less than 24 hours. They had started calling him refund. lol I looked at Glenn and I said he's gotta come home with us. She let us hold him and get him use to us. Oh he is so sweet. Yeah he nibbles but not like I expected when they said he bites! He is so adorable and funny. More active than I have ever seen any little bird before! Bonnie another associate at petco was super helpful in telling us what we could do to make his little life happier! I never knew that they got bored with their toys. Now I do. So for now our little refund is sitting pretty happy in one corner while snowflake is in the other. They are so cute warbling back and forth to one another!

No comments: