Monday, February 4, 2008

I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick -- not wounded -- dead." woody allen


Poor kids you would have thought that we were trying to kill them with our smoked oyster snack. Allyson took one bite and promptly threw up. Jenifer licked it and gave that face. You know the one that says "I really don't think so!" Jon ate one after hiding it between a cracker and cheese. Then drinking huge amounts of strawberry flavored crystal light to wash it down. Nickole ate one after the bribe of a dollar and Justin just freaked out as usual and screamed you are trying to kill me!

Oh well! More oysters for the grown ups. The only down side to all of this is that the kids are broadening their palette and eating more and more foods that are not usual for them. That also means less for Glenn and I! :-( Avocado's are still a yuck point for the kids. Except Jon he'll eat anything!

No comments: